This cranberry cheesecake smoothie is a colorful and delicious treat– no matter the weather!
Cranberry Cheesecake Smoothie
If your local weather is anything like mine, you may think it’s still too cold to enjoy a good smoothie.
It’s a fair point, but I like this cranberry cheesecake smoothie even when it’s freezing outside. It’s a satisfying blend of tart and sweet, with a lovely, creamy texture and just enough cinnamon to warm it up.
- ¾ cup milk of choice
- ½ cup cottage cheese or Greek yogurt
- ½ cup frozen cranberries
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese OR 1 tablespoon sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- sweetener to taste
- handful of ice
- Pour everything into a blender and process until smooth.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.This cranberry cheesecake smoothie is a colorful and delicious treat-- no matter the weather! Click To Tweet