Eat chocolate for breakfast – without guilt! – with this quick and easy chocolate porridge!
It’s always a good time for chocolate, but it’s especially fun to eat it for breakfast– especially when it’s good for you! This simple chocolate porridge is the perfect way to start the morning with a little bit of decadence, without sacrificing nutrition.
- ½ cup oats
- 1 cup milk of choice
- dash of salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips, divided
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- sweetener to taste
- In a food processor, blend the oats until flour forms.
- In a saucepan, bring the oat flour, milk, and salt to a boil.
- Lower the heat and add the cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon of the chocolate chips, and Greek yogurt, and stir until everything is warmed through.
- Remove from the heat and add the sweetener.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with the remaining chocolate chips.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.