Chocoholics rejoice! This triple chocolate granola is a guilt-free way to start your morning with a chocolate fix.
Triple Chocolate Granola
The only thing better than chocolate is three times the chocolate! This granola is a quick and easy addition to breakfast or snack time– delicious, and chocolaty, and good for you, too! It’s made without butter or oil (and with very little sugar), so you can splurge and add as many chocolate chips as you want. 🙂
It disappears quickly in my house, but it’s so simple to make that it hardly matters. It comes together easily, too– it’s ready to go before the oven even finishes preheating.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- ½ cup nuts/seeds of choice
- 2-4 tablespoons granulated sweetener (optional)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Dutch-process cocoa powder
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300° and grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, cereal, nuts/seeds, granulated sweetener, and cocoa.
- Pour in the maple syrup and stir until everything is coated.
- Spread the granola evenly onto the sheet and bake for 22-25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Once the granola is completely cool, stir in as many chocolate chips as desired.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.Chocoholics rejoice! This triple chocolate granola is a guilt-free way to start your morning with a chocolate fix. Click To Tweet