You only need two ingredients to make this rich and creamy peanut butter banana freezer fudge!
Peanut Butter Banana Freezer Fudge
This post was originally published in December 2015. It has been updated with new pictures.
Even with the holiday season is at an end, I still feel like I have a million things to do. This fudge is a quick and easy treat that doesn’t add to my stress.
My family is able to put away desserts almost faster than I can make them, so I’m always glad to have something I can keep in the freezer to pull out in a sweet tooth emergency.
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- 1-2 teaspoons chia seeds (optional)
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, stir your mashed banana until melted.
- Add peanut butter chips and continue to stir until smooth.
- If using the chia seeds, sprinkle them in and stir some more.
- Remove from heat and pour into a small container coated in cooking spray. I use a mini loaf pan, but anything smallish should work.
- Transfer to freezer to set before cutting into pieces.
- Keep stored in the freezer-- it will be too mushy in the fridge. You can eat it straight from the freezer or let it stand at room temperature for a few minutes.