This cranberry gingerbread baked oatmeal is a yummy and convenient breakfast– make it ahead of time to enjoy on busy mornings!
Cranberry Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal
One of the loveliest, coziest flavor combinations of the season is the pairing of cranberries and gingerbread, and there’s no better way to experience it than at breakfast!
This baked oatmeal is a healthy, easy, and convenient breakfast to throw together– either to enjoy immediately, or to prepare ahead of time so you have something to eat when you’re feeling the morning rush. No matter what your morning looks like, this cranberry gingerbread baked oatmeal is a breakfast worth waking up to.
- ½ cup oats
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- 3-4 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon powdered ginger
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- granulated sweetener of choice, to taste
- handful of fresh, frozen, or dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Grease a ramekin or small oven-safe dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the oats through the sweetener until everything is combined, adjusting the spices and sweetener to taste.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Pour into the ramekin and bake for 22-25 minutes, or until set.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.This cranberry gingerbread baked oatmeal is a yummy and convenient breakfast! Click To Tweet