Eat candy for breakfast (and feel good about doing it) with this peppermint bark granola!
Peppermint Bark Granola
The idea of eating candy for breakfast might feel a little iffy, but you can get the experience (and some added nutrition) with this peppermint bark granola!
Simple and easy to make, it’s a delicious breakfast with a lovely, Christmasy twist. 🙂
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- ½ cup nuts/seeds of choice
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2-4 tablespoons granulated sweetener (optional)
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 candy canes, crushed
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300° and grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, cereal, nuts/seeds, cocoa, and granulated sweetener.
- Pour in the maple syrup and stir until everything is coated.
- Spread the granola evenly onto the sheet and bake for 20-22 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Once the granola is completely cool, stir in the candy canes and chocolate chips.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.Eat candy for breakfast with this peppermint bark granola! Click To Tweet