Add a seasonal twist to an old favorite with these mint chocolate chip cookies!
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mint and chocolate is one of my favorite flavor combinations, and this is the perfect time of year to enjoy it! These mint chocolate chip cookies are everything that’s wonderful about chocolate chip cookies, but with a refreshing twist!
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 3-4 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons mint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°, grease cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In an electric mixer, beat the sugar and oil together.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, salt, water, and extracts until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto your cookie sheets and flatten them slightly.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Allow to cool on the sheets for 2-3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.Add a seasonal twist to an old favorite with these mint chocolate chip cookies! Click To Tweet