This oatmeal cookie granola is like dessert for breakfast– and it’s made without any butter or oil!
Oatmeal Cookie Granola
Cookie season isn’t just for cookies. Cookie season can extend to breakfast. 🙂
This granola does just what it says: it tastes like an oatmeal cookie. It’s a delicious way to start your morning with a touch of dessert– in a wholesome, guilt-free way!
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- ½ cup nuts/seeds of choice
- 2-4 tablespoons granulated sweetener (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup raisins
- Preheat your oven to 300° and grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, cereal, nuts/seeds, cinnamon, and, if using, the sweetener.
- Pour in the maple syrup and stir until coated, then stir in the vanilla extract.
- Spread the granola evenly onto the sheet and bake for 20-22 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- When the granola has cooled completely, stir in the chocolate chips and raisins.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.This oatmeal cookie granola is like dessert for breakfast! Click To Tweet