Kick off your holiday baking with these cranberry gingerbread cookies!
Cranberry Gingerbread Cookies
One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is baking cookies– and I end up baking a ton of them.
This recipe combines two of my favorite seasonal flavors. Sweet cranberries combine so well with spicy gingerbread, and these cookies are healthy enough to eat for breakfast! Celebrate cookie season with a simple and delicious recipe that’s good for you, too. 🙂
- ¾ cup flour
- ¼ cup baking stevia or sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons blackstrap molasses
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 tablespoons almond milk, as needed
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 and grease a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, stevia, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Stir in the molasses, oil, and vanilla.
- Add the milk 1 tablespoon at a time until cookie dough forms, then fold in the dried cranberries.
- Place spoonfuls of the dough onto the sheet and flatten.
- Bake for 5 minutes, cool on the sheet for 3, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.Kick off your holiday baking with these cranberry gingerbread cookies! Click To Tweet