This pumpkin pie quesadilla is a quick and easy treat to make for yourself in the midst of all that holiday meal planning!
Pumpkin Pie Quesadilla
I don’t know about you, but I’m a dessert person. It’s that time of year when all the most decadent sweets are made, and I am ready.
While that certainly doesn’t mean that I’m willing to cut back on dessert outside of the holiday meals – I’m a dessert every day kind of girl – I do try to go a bit lighter for the occasions that are a little less special.
This pumpkin pie quesadilla is perfect for me– it’s seasonal, it’s satisfying, and it’s pretty healthy, too!
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 2-3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1-2 tablespoons cream cheese or Greek yogurt
- sweetener to taste
- cinnamon and/or pumpkin pie spice to taste
- Mix the pumpkin puree and cream cheese together until combined, then add sweetener, cinnamon/pumpkin pie spice to taste.
- Spread the mixture evenly over one half of the tortilla.
- Grease a pan with cooking spray. Fold the tortilla and cook over medium heat until both sides have browned.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: I just finished reading Artemis by Andy Weir. I didn’t like it as much as The Martian. 🙁
- Go vote in the Goodreads Choice Awards! A lot of good books made the final round.
- I can’t believe that Thanksgiving is next week. Or that it’s the middle of November. Or that the holiday season is upon us. Where did the year go??
- Adorable snake pictures to help you conquer your fear. I’m not going to lie, snakes still freak me out, but some of these are cute.
- Recipes that caught my eye this week:
– Chai Spice Chocolate Chunk Cookies – Tutti Dolci
For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.This Pumpkin Pie Quesadilla is a quick and easy treat! Click To Tweet