This sweet and savory pumpkin snack mix is a delicious mix of flavors and textures– perfect for a quick fix between meals!
Sweet and Savory Pumpkin Snack Mix
This sweet and savory pumpkin snack mix is a little bit of everything– sweet, savory, crunchy, chewy, spicy, salty… and yummy. 🙂
It all combines to make a delicious and satisfying snack, made entirely with nutritious, real food ingredients and with no oil, butter, or refined sugar. Even better, it comes together in minutes, and it’s easy to customize with your favorite nuts, seeds, and dried fruit.
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup cashews
- ¼ cup sunflower and/or pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon powdered ginger
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder
- pinch of ground cloves
- ¼- ½ cup raisins
- ¼- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the oats, nuts, and seeds.
- Add the pumpkin and syrup and stir until coated
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, cinnamon, ginger, curry powder, and cloves, and stir until combined.
- Spread evenly onto the sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- When the snack mix has cooled completely, stir in the raisins and cranberries
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine
- Good for a giggle: every day objects as pop culture icons in disguise.
- 10+ Times People Accidentally Googled The Wrong Thing And The Results Were Hilarious, because unexpected typos while Googling can sometimes be delightful.
- How is it almost Halloween?! I’m not really a Halloween person, but it kind of sneaked up on me. I can’t believe we’re heading into the holiday season. Where did the year go?
- Recipes that caught my eye this week:
– Asparagus Spinach Soup – Veggie Chick
For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.This sweet and savory pumpkin snack mix is a delicious mix of flavors and textures! Click To Tweet