This chocolate peanut butter pita pizza is an easy and delicious way to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pita Pizza
Well, we’re heading into that time of year where it becomes very easy to overindulge in a lot of sweets– so it’s a perfect time to have lots of healthier alternatives on hand!
This pita pizza delivers my two favorite things – chocolate and peanut butter! – in a way that is both better for me and more filling than diving headfirst into a bowl of candy. Candy is lovely and good for the soul, but this helps me to have one piece, instead of a handful. 😉
- 1 whole wheat pita
- 2-3 tablespoons creamy or crunchy natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Heat or cook your pita to preference.
- Spread evenly with peanut butter.
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil and microwave until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the peanut butter and enjoy!
This recipe is vegan with the appropriate chocolate chips.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding by Alexandra Bracken
- No matter how excited I am for fall, I will never be as excited as these dogs are.
- What do animals do when we aren’t watching? Some pretty hilarious things, actually!
- Recipes that caught my eye this week:
– Aloo Gobi Matar – Simple Vegan Blog
For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pita Pizza is a delicious way to satisfy your sweet tooth! Click To Tweet