Warm and cozy and perfect for autumn mornings, this caramel apple oatmeal is a delicious way to start the day!
Caramel Apple Oatmeal
I’m an oatmeal enthusiast all year round, but there’s just something so lovely about oatmeal in autumn. Crisp, cool mornings just call out for it!
Hearty, filling oats are paired with apple, cinnamon, and caramel flavoring to make this oatmeal– perfectly seasonal comfort food to start your day right. 🙂
- ½ cup oats
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- dash of salt
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon caramel extract
- additional sweetener, to taste (optional)
- In a saucepan, bring the oats, milk, and salt to a boil.
- Lower the heat to medium and add the chopped apple. Cook until desired consistency is reached, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in the maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, caramel extract, and any additional sweetener.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.This caramel apple oatmeal is perfect for autumn mornings! Click To Tweet