Give your peanut butter cookie game a shake-up with these peanut butter butterscotch cookies!
Peanut Butter Butterscotch Cookies
Why aren’t there more peanut butter and butterscotch recipes? They are two great things that go great together! It’s definitely a flavor pairing that needs more love.
These cookies are made with only a handful of ingredients, and (almost) all of them are good for you. Simple, easy, and pretty nutritious– perfect for a light and yummy dessert!
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350°; grease cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, stir peanut butter and honey/syrup together until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt and stir until just combined. Fold in the butterscotch chips.
- Place spoonfuls of the dough on the baking sheets and flatten.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool on the sheets for 3 minutes, before transferring very carefully to a wire rack to cool completely.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- It might be impossible to look at these dog portraits and not feel a little bit happier.
- Cool things being done with food is my favorite art form.
- Recipes that caught my eye this week:
– Jamaican Jerk Eggplant Steaks – Dishing Up the Dirt
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.Give your PB cookie game a shake-up with these Peanut Butter Butterscotch Cookies! Click To Tweet