Celebrate autumn with this seasonal and delicious pumpkin apple wrap!
Pumpkin Apple Wrap
I am definitely an autumn person, and one of the best parts of the season is the food. Basically, if I’m not eating something apple- or pumpkin-flavored, then that’s just an autumn opportunity wasted! If I can eat something that combines the two, that’s just hitting the Fall Food Jackpot.
This pumpkin apple wrap is a simple and yummy way to eat a healthy snack or dessert and satisfy your sweet, seasonal cravings.
- 1 tortilla
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2-3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- granulated sweetener of choice, to taste
- whipped cream, for topping (optional)
- Cook or heat your tortilla as desired.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and add the apple and maple syrup. Cook over medium heat until softened.
- While the apples are cooking, mix the pumpkin with the spices and sweetener, and spread evenly on the tortilla.
- Layer the cooked apples on top of the pumpkin.
- Wrap the tortilla and top with whipped cream and more cinnamon, as desired.
This recipe is gluten-free with the appropriate tortilla.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.Celebrate autumn with this seasonal and delicious Pumpkin Apple Wrap! Click To Tweet