These tender and delicious peanut butter muffins are perfect for healthy snacking– after school, after work, or any time you need a pick-me-up!
Peanut Butter Muffins
Hello, new snacking addiction.
Muffins are one of my favorite snacks and I have a well-known peanut butter obsession; it’s no wonder that I can’t stop eating these. They’re the perfect size for snacking between meals, and they’re just sweet enough to hit any sugar cravings I may be feeling.
They’re already great on your own, but its fun to make them fancy, too. Eat them with jelly or more peanut butter– or turn them into dessert with some chocolate sauce! 🙂
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ cup oats
- ¼ cup stevia or sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup oats
- 2 tablespoons PB2
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat your oven to 350 and grease a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, oats, stevia, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the peanut butter, milk, yogurt, and syrup.
- Pour wet into dry and stir until just combined. Divide evenly into the pan.
- Make the topping: combine the oats, PB2, and brown sugar, then add the applesauce and stir until a crumbly mixture forms.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the muffins.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffins comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe is vegan with the appropriate yogurt.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: Bella Poldark by Winston Graham
- My weekend of forced relaxation was a success! I mean, when I got home, I immediately started stressing about the work that had piled up, but the time away itself was great! 🙂
- I never really thought about what the underwater view of synchronized swimming would be like, but it’s pretty cool!
- Recipes that caught my eye this week:
– Bruschetta Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – Cook Nourish Bliss
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.These Peanut Butter Muffins are a delicious and healthy snack! Click To Tweet