Enjoy the delicious combination of breakfast and dessert with this apple crisp yogurt bowl!
Apple Crisp Yogurt Bowl
Autumn is my favorite time of year, and it’s so close that I can taste it!
I love everything about autumn– the coziness, the colors, the clothes, the food. Apple crisp is one of those perfectly seasonal desserts, so of course I want to mash it together with breakfast.
This yogurt bowl is paired with warm apples and cinnamon and topped with crunchy granola to get that classic apple crisp flavor– but in a healthy way to start your day!
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- sweetener to taste
- 1 apple, diced
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- handful of oats or granola, for topping
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, cinnamon, and sweetener; set aside.
- In a saucepan, add the diced apples, water, syrup, and cinnamon. Cook over medium heat until the apples are tender.
- Pour the apples over the yogurt and top with oats or granola.
This recipe is vegan with the appropriate yogurt, and gluten-free with the appropriate oats/granola.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.Enjoy the delicious combination of breakfast and dessert with this Apple Crisp Yogurt Bowl! Click To Tweet