This creamy banana butterscotch smoothie is perfect for a cool, refreshing treat!
Banana Butterscotch Smoothie
The mornings are starting to get pretty chilly here, which means it’s almost the end of smoothie season for me. I’ve been trying to cram in as much smoothie goodness as I can before it gets too cold, and this banana butterscotch smoothie is a great way to do it.
Lovely and creamy, it’s a great way to cool off as the day heats up, and the blend of butterscotch and cinnamon is a hint of autumn to come! 🙂
Are the mornings still warm in your area? Add a serving of oats to this recipe to turn it into a satisfying and filling breakfast smoothie.
- ¾ cup almond or cashew milk
- ½ cup Greek yogurt or cottage cheese
- 1 banana, frozen
- ¼ teaspoon butterscotch extract or 1 tablespoon butterscotch pudding mix
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- sweetener to taste
- Pour everything into a blender and process until smooth.
This recipe is vegan with the appropriate yogurt and butterscotch extract.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: The Alice Network by Kate Quinn
- My long baking nightmare is over! It’s been over a month, but I am FINALLY back in possession of a functioning oven. Reunited and it feels so good!
- These mushrooms are so pretty. Maybe mushroom bouquets should be a thing. 😉
- Recipes that caught my eye this week:
– Clean Eating Goldfish Crackers – The Gracious Pantry
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.This banana butterscotch smoothie is a cool, refreshing treat! Click To Tweet