This ginger broccoli may look simple, but it is a wonderfully flavorful side dish and a great way to eat your veggies!
This ginger broccoli is one of my new favorite side dishes. I’ve been making it every week, and I can’t get enough. Sweet and spicy, it’s great on its own, but it also pairs beautifully with meals as a side dish.
Broccoli, of course, is full of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin K, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc. It’s a great source of fiber and folate, and one cup of cooked broccoli contains as much vitamin C as an orange. Perfect reasons to be adding more broccoli into your diet!
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into florets
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons powdered ginger
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- crushed red pepper
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook your broccoli with the soy sauce, vinegar, minced garlic, ginger, and salt until tender. Adjust the ginger to taste.
- Just before removing from the heat, drizzle the honey on top and stir until coated.
- Top with crushed red pepper and enjoy!
This recipe is gluten-free with the appropriate soy sauce alternative.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.Eat more veggies with this ginger broccoli-- perfect for a simple and flavorful side dish! Click To Tweet