Put a sweet twist on popcorn night with this quick and easy cinnamon bun popcorn!
Cinnamon Bun Popcorn
Honestly, popcorn is one of my main food groups. I eat so much of it.
I’ve already talked about some of the great benefits of popcorn– Whole grain! Full of fiber! Great source of polyphenols!– but I would still be eating loads of it even if it wasn’t so nutritionally fantastic. 😉
I usually like my popcorn savory, but I keep a special stash of dessert popcorn in the freezer for when I get a craving for something sweet.
This cinnamon bun popcorn requires only four ingredients to make, and it’s a unique and delicious way to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 9 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- cinnamon to taste
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- Add the popcorn to a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and coconut oil together and stir until smooth.
- Pour over the popcorn and stir until coated.
- Sprinkle with the desired amount of cinnamon
- Spread the popcorn evenly onto the prepared baking sheet, and freeze until the white chocolate hardens.
- Keep stored in the fridge or freezer.
This recipe is vegan with the appropriate white chocolate chips.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: The Four Swans by Winston Graham. Progress is being made– about halfway through my series re-read! 🙂
- My oven is still not working. I no longer know how to bake. I live a sad, oven-free existence. It’s been over a month! This is foodie torture.
- Is there anything as visually satisfying as a beautiful cake? These buttercream floral cakes are gorgeous.
- Recipes that caught my eye this week:
– Lime Baked Tortilla Chips with Sea Salt – The Lemon Bowl
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.Put a sweet twist on popcorn night with this quick and easy Cinnamon Bun Popcorn! Click To Tweet