Sweet, tart, and crunchy, this lemon cranberry granola is a perfect way to top your yogurt!
Lemon Cranberry Granola
It’s no secret that I have a borderline obsession with granola, but this recipe is my current go-to. Lemon and cranberry are two of my favorite flavors, and they combine deliciously here to create a bright-tasting granola that is perfect for a sweet summer breakfast.
I like to use mine on top of yogurt, but it’s also perfect for snacking by the handful. And with no oil, butter, or refined sugar, it’s wonderfully nutritious, too!
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- ½ cup nuts and/or seeds of choice
- 2-4 tablespoons granulated sweetener (optional)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon lemon extract
- zest of one lemon
- dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 300° and grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, cereal, nuts/seeds, and, if using, the granulated sweetener.
- Pour in the maple syrup, lemon extract, and lemon zest, and stir until everything is coated.
- Spread the granola evenly onto the sheet and bake for 20-22 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- When the granola has cooled completely, stir in the dried cranberries.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: Emma in the Night by Wendy Walker
- I am still without an oven and it’s stressing me out. For one thing, I’m running low on granola. 😉 For another, I have a desperate cake craving, and cake just tastes better when you’ve made it yourself! When the oven is finally fixed (fingers crossed for Monday!), I’m going to have cake for every meal, in celebration.
- Dresses made out of food, flowers, and forced perspective? Adorable!
- Recipes that caught my eye this week:
– Herbed Zucchini and Corn Orzo Salad – Cook Nourish Bliss
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.Sweet, tart, and crunchy, this lemon cranberry granola is a perfect way to top your yogurt! Click To Tweet