These PB&J overnight oats are a convenient way to get a delicious, filling breakfast on your busiest mornings!
PB&J Overnight Oats
PB&J: it’s a classic for a reason! You can put a new twist on the old favorite with these PB&J overnight oats– and you can customize them to fit your own PB&J style!
The oats, peanut butter, and Greek yogurt all combine to make a hearty and filling breakfast, perfect for keeping you satisfied until lunch time, and you can switch up your fruit to match your favorite jelly.
Of course, one of the best things about overnight oats is that you make them ahead of time, pop them in the fridge, and grab them when you’re ready for breakfast– a perfect and nutritious solution for busy mornings.
- ½ cup oats
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 3-4 tablespoons almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2-3 tablespoons peanut butter
- sliced strawberries, grapes, or fruit of choice
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- dash salt
- sweetener to taste
- In a bowl or jar, add the oats, Greek yogurt, almond milk, peanut butter, sliced fruit, chia seeds, and salt, and stir until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to eat, add sweetener and more fruit, as desired.
This recipe is vegan with the appropriate yogurt.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.These PB&J overnight oats are a delicious, filling breakfast for busy mornings! Click To Tweet