These skinny peanut butter cookies cut the calories and the sugar– but not the indulgent taste!
Skinny Peanut Butter Cookies
These skinny peanut butter cookies are genuinely good-for-you cookies.
Not better–for-you cookies. Not healthier choice cookies. As long as you don’t eat a dozen in a sitting (and trust me, it’s a struggle), I’m going to go ahead and call these a health food. 😉
With only five ingredients, there’s nothing in here to feel bad about. Whether you’re watching your weight or watching your junk food intake, these cookies are a reason to celebrate!
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 and grease two cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, stir the peanut butter and honey together until smooth.
- Add the flour, baking soda,and salt, and stir until combined.
- Roll the cookie dough into balls, place on the sheets, and flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 5 minutes, and allow to cool on the sheets for another 3.
- Transfer VERY carefully to a wire rack to cool completely. These cookies can be a bit crumbly, so take this step slowly.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: The Wildling Sisters by Eve Chase
- Well, my oven has been out of commission for almost two weeks now and it’s making me quite sad– I want to bake ALL the things! Cookies and cakes and muffins and bread… I’m sure once it’s fixed, I won’t feel like baking anything. 😉
- Golden Retriever puppies are basically the purest form of happiness.
- Recipes that caught my eye this week:
– Toasted Muffin Summer Fruit Panzanella – Running to the Kitchen
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.These skinny peanut butter cookies cut the calories and the sugar, but not the indulgent taste! Click To Tweet