These no-bake peanut butter white chocolate granola bars are perfect for a sweet and wholesome snack!
Peanut Butter White Chocolate Granola Bars
Store-bought granola bars are usually full of sugar and junk ingredients. Luckily, you can make delicious and nutritious granola bars at home with little effort– and these bad boys are no-bake, which is even better!
Filled with fantastic, real food ingredients, these peanut butter white chocolate granola bars are a quick and easy way to satisfy your snack time cravings.
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¾ cup oats
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ cup crisp rice cereal (or more oats)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2-4 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- Line a 9x5 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, stir the peanut butter and maple syrup together until completely smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, oat flour, cereal, and chia seeds.
- Pour dry into wet and stir until everything is coated.
- Press the mixture firmly and evenly into the pan.
- Press white chocolate chips into the top.
- Chill until firm enough to cut, and store in the fridge or freezer.
This recipe is vegan with the appropriate white chocolate chips.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: We Are Never Meeting in Real Life by Samantha Irby
- Things I didn’t realize were missing in my life: Cats photoshopped into soccer pictures.
- This artist carves her avocado pits and it’s kind of amazing.
- Recipes that caught my eye this week:
– Unicorn Strawberries – Chocolate-Covered Katie
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.These no-bake peanut butter white chocolate granola bars are perfect for a sweet snack! Click To Tweet