This easy and customizable fruity pita pizza is a delicious way to get creative in the kitchen!
Fruity Pita Pizza
When it comes to quick breakfasts and snacks, my favorite recipes are easy, wholesome, filling, customizable, and delicious. This fruity pita pizza checks all of those boxes!
It’s so easy to switch this recipe up to appeal to whatever you’re craving at the moment. I usually just use whatever fruit I have on hand and play around from there. It’s simple to add some extra protein with nuts and nut butters, and you can even go the sweeter route and sprinkle on some chocolate chips. There’s no wrong way to make this recipe– just go with what your tummy wants! 🙂
- 1 pita
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt (or vegan-friendly alternative)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- sweetener to taste
- sliced fruit of choice
- toppings: seeds, nuts, shredded coconut, chocolate chips, granola, etc.
- Heat or cook your pita to preference.
- Combine the yogurt, cinnamon, vanilla, and sweetener, then spread over the pita.
- Top with fruit of choice, and any other toppings as desired.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: Caesar’s Last Breath by Sam Kean
- Famous paintings starring pandas… you’re welcome.
- So, renaming everyday objects is something I find consistently funny. Zebras ARE prison ponies!
- Recipes that caught my eye this week:
– Golden Beet Neapolitan Pizza – A Whisk and Two Wands
Shared at Meatless Monday with Confessions of a Mother Runner and A Whisk and Two Wands; Meatless Monday with The Fit Foodie Mama and Food, Pleasure and Health. For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.Get creative with this delicious Fruity Pita Pizza! Click To Tweet