This orange spice granola is a great way to start your morning– and it’s made without oil, butter, or refined sugar!
Orange Spice Granola
I love making granola. That’s a good thing, too: in a house of granola fiends, I end up baking about a batch a week.
It’s always fun to experiment with different flavors and combinations while making granola, but in the summer, I especially love to use citrus.
This orange spice granola is fruity and sweet, with just the right amount of kick from the cinnamon and ginger. With no oil, butter, or refined sugar, it’s incredibly wholesome– and can easily be made gluten-free!
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- ½ cup nuts and/or seeds of choice
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons granulated sweetener of choice (optional)
- zest of one orange
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup dried orange slices, chopped
- Preheat oven to 300° and grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, cereal, nuts/seeds, cinnamon, ginger, and, if using, the granulated sweetener.
- Pour in the orange zest and maple syrup, and stir until everything is coated.
- Spread the granola evenly onto the sheet and bake for 24-28 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- When the granola has cooled completely, stir in the dried orange slices.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.This orange spice granola is a great way to start your morning-- with no oil, butter, or refined… Click To Tweet
Connect with me!