Breakfast meets dessert with this healthy and delicious banana split yogurt bowl!
Banana Split Yogurt Bowl
I can’t even remember the last time I ate an actual banana split, but I seem bound and determined to mash one up with breakfast.
Between oatmeal and chia pudding and now this yogurt bowl, all the yummy banana split flavors just seem like a perfect way to start the day– and it’s easy, wholesome, and as customizable as the real thing.
Whether you enjoy it for breakfast– or stick it in the freezer to turn it into a frozen yogurt bowl!– this is a healthier, guilt-free take on a summertime favorite.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt*
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- sweetener to taste (optional)
- 1 banana, sliced
- sliced strawberries, cherries, pineapple, or other fruit of choice
- chocolate chips
- Mix your Greek yogurt, vanilla, and sweetener with half of the banana slices.
- Layer the remaining banana and other sliced fruit on top.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and enjoy!
*or vegan-friendly alternative
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: I really want to reread the Poldark series… but they’re long, and there’s 12 of them, and I have so many other things to read. 🙂 I also feel like rereading Harry Potter, since the 20th anniversary of Philosopher’s Stone was on the 26th– and my goodness does that make me feel old.
- I echo the entire internet when I say that this dancing gorilla is amazing on its own, but adding “Maniac” is a stroke of genius.
- And here’s a baby elephant chasing some birds.
- Recipes that caught my eye this week:
– Nerikiri – Fairyburger
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.Breakfast meets dessert with this healthy and delicious Banana Split Yogurt Bowl! Click To Tweet