This simple and flavorful mushroom cauliflower stir-fry is a versatile side dish, great for any occasion.
Mushroom Cauliflower Stir-Fry
Five ingredients, including seasonings. That’s all you need for this mushroom cauliflower stir-fry! You don’t need to get too fancy or complex to create this yummy and nutritious dish, perfect for accompanying any variety of meals.
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- steak seasoning, to taste
- grated Parmesan cheese, for topping*
- In a skillet, over medium heat, cook the mushrooms, cauliflower, and garlic until tender. Add steak seasoning to taste.
- Before serving, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
*or vegan-friendly alternative
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
Shared at Meatless Monday with Confessions of a Mother Runner and A Whisk and Two Wands; Meatless Monday with The Fit Foodie Mama and Food, Pleasure and Health. For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.This simple and flavorful Mushroom Cauliflower Stir-Fry is a versatile side dish, great for any occasion. Click To Tweet
Connect with me!