Get a jump-start on summer with the bright, delicious flavors of this lemon blueberry granola!
Lemon Blueberry Granola
I’ve said it here before, but as soon as it starts to feel like summer, I immediately start craving lemon. This granola is a great way to get my fix. Lemon and blueberry is such a classic combination, and they are perfect together here!
This granola is free of butter, oil, and refined sugar, which makes it a wonderful way to start the day. Use it on your yogurt for a summery breakfast parfait, or add it to some vanilla ice cream for a light, seasonal dessert. No matter how you eat it, you can’t go wrong with this delicious and wholesome granola!
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- ½ cup nuts and/or seeds of choice
- 2-4 tablespoons granulated sweetener (optional)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- zest of one lemon
- dried blueberries
- Preheat oven to 300° and grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, cereal, nuts/seeds, and, if using, the granulated sweetener.
- Pour in the lemon zest and maple syrup and stir until everything is coated.
- Spread the granola evenly onto the sheet and bake for 20-22 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- When the granola has cooled completely, stir in the dried blueberries.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: The Gatekeeper by Kathryn Smith
- Good for a giggle: dogs bending human rules. My dog has definitely done some of these. 🙂
- Elephants are my favorite, and here’s a herd running to greet a rescued baby elephant. Where’s that heart eye emoji when I need it?
- Recipes that caught my eye this week:
– Kombucha Pomelo – Sincerely Nourished
Shared at Meatless Monday with Confessions of a Mother Runner and A Whisk and Two Wands; Meatless Monday with The Fit Foodie Mama and Food, Pleasure and Health. For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.Get a jump-start on summer with the bright, delicious flavors of this Lemon Blueberry Granola! Click To Tweet