Unwind with this simple and delicious sparkling vodka lemonade– a perfect mixed drink for warm spring and summer weather!
Sparkling Vodka Lemonade
This month’s Recipe ReDux theme is Cocktails and Mocktails for May Celebrations: Showers and celebrations with friends abound this time of year. Show us your healthy, colorful drink concoctions for festivities like bridal showers and graduation celebrations.
One of my favorite ways to enjoy a light, refreshing cocktail is with this sparkling vodka lemonade. Made with only three ingredients, it’s simple and easy– perfect for last-minute get-togethers and celebrations!
And good news if you need it to be non-alcoholic: it works just as well as a mocktail! Just keep everything else the same and ditch the vodka. 🙂
- 12 oz. ginger ale
- 2 oz. vodka
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- optional: fruit-flavored cocktail syrup, to taste
- Combine the ginger ale, vodka, and lemon juice and adjust to taste. Add syrup if desired.
- Divide into two glasses and enjoy!
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: My Husband’s Wife by Jane Corry
- It’s been a super-duper busy couple of weeks for me. I’ve been doing a lot of painting around the house, and as I’ve mentioned here before, I really, really hate it. It takes forever! It keeps me away from things I’d rather be doing! It’s so messy! Why can’t I just wish a repainted room into existence?
- In other news, I’ve been looking into making homemade candles. Because I have so much free time. 😉 Any candlemakers here? Do you like it?
- Need some ideas for summer reading? Goodreads can get you started.
- Recipes that caught my eye this week:
Cauliflower Steaks with Spicy Peanut Sauce – Nutritionist Meets Chef
For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.Unwind with this simple and delicious Sparkling Vodka Lemonade! Click To Tweet