Enjoy a favorite frozen treat in cookie form with these delicious orange creamsicle cookies!
Orange Creamsicle Cookies
When I was growing up, one of my favorite ways to celebrate warmer weather was with a creamsicle. These orange creamsicle cookies are inspired by that same bright, summery taste!
- ½ cup white whole wheat flour
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- zest of 1 orange
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 and grease cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- Add the milk, oil, applesauce, vanilla extract, and orange zest, and stir until combined.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Place spoonfuls of the dough onto the sheet and flatten.
- Bake for 8 minutes, cool on the sheet for 3 minutes, and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe is vegan with the appropriate white chocolate chips.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: Saints for All Occasions by J. Courtney Sullivan
- It got super warm and nice here this week! I am so excited for good weather. Are things starting to look summery where you are?
- So, coffee art is a thing. I can’t even do this on paper. 😉
- So interesting: 6 Fascinating Friendships Between Famous Authors. I love reading things like this.
- Recipes that caught my eye this week:
– Mango Curry – Curry and Vanilla
Shared at Foodie Friday; Meatless Monday with Confessions of a Mother Runner and A Whisk and Two Wands; Meatless Monday with The Fit Foodie Mama and Food, Pleasure and Health. For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.Enjoy a favorite frozen treat in cookie form with these delicious Orange Creamsicle Cookies! Click To Tweet
Connect with me!