Add some spice to pizza night with this jalapeño popper pizza!
Jalapeño Popper Pizza
Pizza night is always a good idea, and this jalapeño popper pizza is easily one of my family’s favorite variations. I’m guilty of trying to make a lot of different foods taste like jalapeño poppers– including jalapeño popper quesadillas and jalapeño popper oatmeal— but pizza is a surprisingly perfect medium, too!
Full of spicy, creamy, cheesy goodness, this pizza is an easy to make crowd-pleaser that always disappears quickly around here.
- 2 lbs. pizza dough
- 8 oz. Neufchâtel cheese, softened*
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese*
- jalapeño slices
- Preheat your oven to 450° and grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread the pizza dough onto the baking sheet, then cover evenly with the softened Neufchâtel.
- Layer the onions on top and sprinkle with the onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cover evenly with cheese, then add your desired number of jalapeño slices to the top.
- Bake the pizza for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
*or vegan-friendly alternative
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
Shared at Meatless Monday with Confessions of a Mother Runner and A Whisk and Two Wands; Meatless Monday with The Fit Foodie Mama and Food, Pleasure and Health. For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.Add some spice to #pizza night with this Jalapeño Popper Pizza! Click To Tweet
Connect with me!