You’ll only need 3 ingredients and 5 minutes to make this chocolate peanut butter popcorn– perfect for a quick chocolate fix!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn
I would love to say that my three favorite things to eat were fancy and sophisticated and impressive, but if it came down to it, I would probably have to go with something simpler: chocolate, peanut butter, and popcorn. My new go-to snack combines all three!
If you’re going to cover something in chocolate and peanut butter, popcorn is a good choice. Not only does it taste amazing, but popcorn is surprisingly good for you! Air-popped popcorn is a great source of fiber and antioxidant polyphenols, without any added oil or fat. Whole-grain and gluten-free, it’s also filled with vitamins and minerals. When you’re starting with such a wholesome base, you don’t think twice about turning it into dessert. 😉
This chocolate peanut butter popcorn is a great way to satisfy both your sweet tooth and your chocolate cravings, so don’t be surprised if it becomes your new favorite snack, too!
- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅓-½ cup chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- Add the popcorn to a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- Melt the peanut butter and chocolate chips together and stir until smooth.
- Pour over the popcorn and stir until coated.
- Spread the popcorn evenly onto the prepared baking sheet, and freeze until the chocolate hardens.
- Keep stored in the fridge or freezer.
This recipe is vegan with the appropriate chocolate chips.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: Magic Bitter, Magic Sweet by Charlie N. Holmberg
- This newborn kitty photoshoot is my current happy place.
- This fashion illustrator makes dresses from everyday objects, and it’s basically the coolest thing ever.
- Recipes that caught my eye this week:
– Baked Strawberry Donuts – Chocolate-Covered Katie
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.You'll only need 3 ingredients and 5 minutes to make this Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn! Click To Tweet
Connect with me!