This Irish soda bread baked oatmeal is yummy and easy to make, whether you eat it for breakfast or as your very own single-serving loaf!
Irish Soda Bread Baked Oatmeal
This is a mash-up of some of my favorite things– baked oatmeal and Irish soda bread! It also has three very good things going for it:
- It’s healthy, delicious, and made with a few simple, wholesome ingredients that are suitable for a variety of dietary restrictions.
- Because it’s a single-serving, it’s Irish soda bread I can keep all to myself! 🙂
- It’s so simple to make– as easy as throwing everything into a blender, pouring, and baking.
There’s no downside!
Served with butter or some pure maple syrup for a sweeter treat, this oatmeal is a delicious, nutritious snack or breakfast!
- ¼ cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- ¼ teaspoon white vinegar
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1-2 tablespoons raisins
- Preheat your oven to 350° and grease a ramekin, mini loaf pan, or small baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the almond milk and the vinegar and allow to sit for at least 5 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the oats, baking soda, and salt until the oats form a fine flour.
- Add the milk mixture to the oats and blend until combined.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and fold in the raisins.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve with butter or pure maple syrup.
This recipe is gluten-free with the appropriate oats.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
Shared at Meatless Monday with Confessions of a Mother Runner and A Whisk and Two Wands; Meatless Monday with The Fit Foodie Mama and Food, Pleasure and Health; Healthy Vegan Fridays with Rock My Vegan Socks and VNutrition. For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.This Irish soda bread baked oatmeal is great for breakfast or for your very own single-serving loaf! Click To Tweet
Connect with me!