This sweet and spicy snack mix is crazily addictive– but good for you, too!
Sweet and Spicy Snack Mix
I love to snack. I probably eat more snacks than traditional meals. Because I go through them so quickly, I have a constant demand for healthy snacks, and this sweet and spicy snack mix is a particular favorite of mine.
The blend of sweet, salty, and spicy flavors make this mix super satisfying, and it’s made with such wholesome ingredients that I don’t feel bad about eating it by the bucketful.
Quick, easy, delicious, and nutritious– everything I ask for in a snack!
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup cashews
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon powdered ginger
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat your oven to 300° and grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Add the oats, cereal, walnuts, cashews, and sunflower seeds to a mixing bowl.
- Pour in the maple syrup and hot sauce and stir until coated.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, curry powder, ginger, and chili powder and stir until everything is combined.
- Spread the mix evenly onto the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- When the mix has cooled completely, stir in the raisins.
- Store in an airtight container.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
Shared at Meatless Monday with Confessions of a Mother Runner and A Whisk and Two Wands; Meatless Monday with Running on Happy and The Fit Foodie Mama; Healthy Vegan Fridays with Rock My Vegan Socks and VNutrition. For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.This Sweet and Spicy Snack Mix is crazily addictive-- but good for you, too! Click To Tweet
Connect with me!