These soft and fluffy Earl Grey muffins are perfect for breakfast or brunch– and enjoyed best with a cup of tea!
Earl Grey Muffins
I have at least a cup of Earl Grey tea a day, but drinking it doesn’t seem to be enough for me– I want my food to be Earl Grey-flavored, too!
Tea leaves are a great way to flavor your baked goods in a lovely and subtle way, and most of us already have teabags on hand.
These muffins are lightly sweet, and delicately flavored with Earl Grey tea leaves. They’re great with breakfast, but I especially like to eat mine as a cozy reading snack– they’re perfect with a cup of tea and a good book. 😉
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup baking stevia or sugar
- 2 bags Earl Grey, opened
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- dash salt
- ½ cup almond milk
- Preheat your oven to 350° and grease a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sweetener, tea leaves, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the almond milk and stir until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly into the pan and bake for 10 minutes, until the tops have domed and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: The Heavenly Table by Donald Ray Pollock
- For a giggle: If Literature’s Biggest Romantics Could Text.
- So, I love creative cakes, and this one… takes the cake. I know, I’m so sorry, I groaned just writing it. But it’s a SPACE CAKE, guys!!
- You know what I never get tired of? Beautiful wildlife photography.
- Recipes that caught my eye this week:
– Chocolate Espresso Chia Protein Pudding – The Fit Foodie Mama
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.These soft and fluffy Earl Grey #Muffins are perfect with a cup of tea! Click To Tweet
Connect with me!