This chocolate cheesecake quesadilla is deliciously decadent– and perfect for when you need a quick chocolate fix!
Chocolate Cheesecake Quesadilla
Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching, and with it, the obligation to eat as much chocolate as you can handle. Whether you love the holiday itself or not, chocolate can be the great unifier.
I’m a big fan of dessert quesadillas in general, but this chocolate cheesecake quesadilla is so rich and sweet that it’s perfect for special occasions– especially as a quick treat without all of the fuss that comes with baking something more elaborate. Or you can just eat it alongside the other, trickier things. That works, too. 😉 Brownies, cookies, candy, chocolate cheesecake quesadillas… I fully intend to be 90% chocolate on the 14th.
Double it to share with someone special… or just keep them both for yourself!
- 1 tortilla
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Mix the cream cheese and cocoa powder together until combined, then spread evenly over one half of the tortilla.
- Layer the chocolate chips over the cream cheese.
- Grease a pan with cooking spray. Fold the tortilla and cook over medium heat until both sides have browned and the chocolate chips have melted.
This recipe is gluten-free with the appropriate tortilla, and vegan with the appropriate cream cheese and chocolate chips.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: Multiple Choice by Alejandro Zambra
- Where do we all fall on Valentine’s day? I’m fairly indifferent to the day itself, but I do like all of the chocolate. And hey, I will jump at any excuse to make a cake, so cake shall be made!
- Good news, book nerds: Goodreads is going to to start counting rereads!
- I’ve probably asked before, but do you like rereading? I love it– there’s something so comforting about revisiting an old favorite– but also feel guilty about not reading something new. Is there a book that you find yourself reading over and over again?
- Recipes that caught my eye this week:
– Crock Pot Honey Nut & Dark Chocolate Chex Mix – Running in a Skirt
– Vegan Sweet Potato Blueberry Figgy French Toast – Beauty in Christ
Shared at Foodie Friday; Healthy Vegan Fridays with Rock My Vegan Socks and VNutrition; Sunday Fitness and Food Link-Up with Marathons and Motivation and IlkasBlog. For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.This Chocolate Cheesecake Quesadilla is perfect for a quick #chocolate fix! Click To Tweet
Connect with me!