You’ll only need four ingredients to make this chocolate cashew freezer fudge! It tastes rich and decadent, but it’s an easy, guilt-free treat!
Chocolate Cashew Freezer Fudge
The holiday season is coming to a close, and for many, that means the end of delicious, decadent holiday treats. But don’t despair– I’ve got you covered with this chocolate cashew freezer fudge.
Simple to make and with only a handful of real food ingredients, this fudge is vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free… and it’s glorious.
Healthy treats can still be yummy treats– and this fudge will definitely fit in with your New Year’s resolutions!
- ½ cup cashew butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a saucepan over low heat, stir the cashew butter, syrup, and oil together until smooth.
- Add the cocoa and stir until no lumps remain.
- Pour into candy molds or a small container (I used a couple of mini loaf pans) and freeze until set before slicing.
- Keep stored in the freezer.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: Truevine by Beth Macy
- So, my embarrassing story for the week. I was in the middle of a food photo shoot and not feeling happy about any of the pictures– they didn’t look right and they weren’t crisp. The only experience I have with photography has been gained from working on my blog, so I never know what a particular day is going to bring! 🙂 Part of the problem is my house– it’s dark at the best of times, but in the middle of winter I have a very short window of time to use what little light I can get. Not only that, but I have about two feet total to work in. I was just starting to think, “I won’t be able to take any pictures again until spring!!!!” when I saw the problem was that my lens was dirty. Oops. 😉
- Because funny dogs always make my day: The Best Dog Tweets of 2016
- Have a healthy, happy New Year! Here’s to a wonderful 2017! 🙂
- Recipes that caught my eye this week:
– Gingerbread Hot Cocoa – A Whisk and Two Wands
Shared at Weekend Potluck; Foodie Friday; Healthy Vegan Fridays with Rock My Vegan Socks and VNutrition; Meatless Monday with Confessions of a Mother Runner and A Whisk and Two Wands. For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.Try this Chocolate Cashew Freezer #Fudge-- free of dairy, refined sugar, gluten, and guilt! Click To Tweet
Connect with me!