Spread some holiday cheer with these festive chocolate peanut butter dessert spoons– they make great edible gifts and party favors!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert Spoons
It can be a stressful time of year, between the shopping and the baking and the planning and the rush. I’ve found something to be true, though: everyone loves an edible gift. And it’s hard to go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter!
These spoons are super cute, and almost too easy to make: with ten minutes and a few ingredients you probably have on hand, you can have them ready to freeze before you know it. Sweet and stress-free– perfect for a busy time of year!
Use these dessert spoons to stir your hot cocoa– the chocolate and peanut butter melt in, making it an even more deliciously decadent treat. Or do what I do at least as often, and just eat them on their own! 😉
- 8 plastic spoons
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Add a tablespoon of peanut butter to each spoon, then place on the wax paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips with the coconut oil and stir until completely smooth.
- Dip the peanut butter spoons into the chocolate, or drizzle until covered.
- Decorate with sprinkles, then freeze until set.
- Use the spoons to stir hot cocoa, or enjoy them as they are!
This recipe is vegan with the appropriate chocolate chips.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- I can’t believe it’s almost Christmas! How is everyone’s holiday prep going? I’m done shopping, but I’m elbow-deep in cookies. There are Christmas cookies everywhere… which is kind of the best thing ever. 😉
- Struggling to come up with gift ideas? There’s something for everyone on this list.
- So much helpfulness here: 18 Charts That’ll Get You Through The Christmas Season
- Recipes that caught my eye this week:
– Gluten-Free Maple Chestnut Cookies – Caroline’s Cooking
Shared at Foodie Friday; Weekend Potluck; Healthy Vegan Fridays with Rock My Vegan Socks and VNutrition; Sunday Fitness & Food Link-Up with Marathons and Motivation and IlkasBlog; Meatless Monday with Confessions of a Mother Runner and A Whisk and Two Wands; Wow Us Wednesdays. For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.These #chocolate peanut butter #dessert spoons make a great edible gift for the holidays! Click To Tweet
Connect with me!