This spinach ranch pizza is one of my foolproof, go-to meals– easy to make, it’s a delicious hit that the whole family will love!
Spinach Ranch Pizza
There’s just something about pizza.
It’s one of those ultimate, genius foods: dough and cheese are magical, and make the perfect base to play with. There are so many different flavor combinations and variations to try, I never get sick of it.
It’s also incredible that it’s something my entire family can agree on– and there aren’t many foods that fit that bill. We’re a group with a wide-range of tastes, preferences, and dietary needs. I’m the vegetarian of the group, but there’s also a mostly-vegetarian, a couple of meat-lovers, and someone who doesn’t willingly touch a vegetable. 😉 Some of us are health-conscious, and some of us couldn’t care less. But we all love pizza.
This pizza is meatless for me, it has a wholesome ingredient list, and it sneaks some veggies in for our reluctant eater– our bases are covered. It’s so easy to make that it has definitely become one of my fallback meals. We need food that’s quick and simple and that everyone will eat? Make the spinach ranch pizza!
- 2 lbs. pizza dough
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. fresh spinach
- ½ cup light ranch or ranch-style dressing
- 1½-2 cups mozzarella or mozzarella-style cheese shreds
- Preheat your oven to 450° and grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a skillet, sauté the onion and garlic until the onion is cooked and translucent, then add the spinach and cook until it has wilted.
- Spread the pizza dough onto the baking sheet, then cover evenly with the ranch dressing.
- Layer the onions, garlic, and spinach over the dressing, then sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake the pizza for 18-20 minutes, or until the cheese is browned and bubbly.
This recipe is vegan with the appropriate dressing and cheese shreds, and gluten-free with the appropriate pizza dough.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
Shared at Meatless Monday with Confessions of a Mother Runner and A Whisk and Two Wands; Meatless Monday with Running on Happy and The Fit Foodie Mama; Tips & Tricks Link Party; Wow Us Wednesdays; What’s Cookin’ Wednesday; Healthy Vegan Fridays with Rock My Vegan Socks and VNutrition; Sunday Fitness & Food Link-Up with Marathons & Motivation and IlkasBlog. For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.This #Spinach Ranch #Pizza is a quick and easy crowd-pleaser! Click To Tweet