This rich and delicious no-bake peanut butter pie is a sweet, crowd-pleasing dessert– and it’s made in under 30 minutes!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
I am crazy about peanut butter. On my list of favorite foods, it is second only to chocolate. Eating it sweet, eating it savory, eating it straight from the jar… there is no wrong way to consume peanut butter.
I’m not going to lie, though– for me, the best way to eat peanut butter is in dessert, and I am in love with this no-bake peanut butter pie.
I don’t know why, but something magical happens when you combine peanut butter and Greek yogurt. This pie is made with SunSpire peanut butter chips— natural, with no trans-fat or hydrogenated oils– and the intense peanut buttery flavor mixes incredibly with the tanginess of Greek yogurt to create a beautifully rich and satisfying treat.
This pie lasted about a day in my house, but it’s so yummy and easy to prepare that I had no problem making another one to immediately replace it!
- 8 graham cracker sheets
- 3-4 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup baking stevia or granulated sweetener of choice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs, then add the milk 1 tablespoon at a time until a dough-like consistency forms. Press the graham cracker crust firmly into the pan and set aside.
- Add the yogurt, sweetener, vanilla, and salt to a saucepan and stir over medium-low heat until warmed through.
- Add the peanut butter chips and stir until melted and no lumps remain.
- Pour the mixture over the crust and smooth it evenly.
- Refrigerate until set before slicing.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
- Things I love: The Ballerina Project. I wish I was a ballerina. Without, you know, all the intense training involved.
- 13 Ways Book Lovers Make More Time for Reading. The struggle is real, and the older I get, the more I have to fight for my reading time. My tip? Learn how to do things one-handed. 😉 I get a good amount of reading done while I blow dry my hair.
- Is This a Close-Up of Mashed Potatoes or Ice Cream? I mean, either way you win!
- Recipes I tried this week:
– Inside Out Apple Almond Bites – The Fit Foodie Mama
Shared at Thoughts of Home on Thursday; Foodie Friday; Weekend Potluck; Sunday Fitness & Food Link-Up with Marathons & Motivation and IlkasBlog; Wow Us Wednesdays. For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Connect with me!