Celebrate fall with this seasonally spiced autumn granola! Perfect for breakfast or snacking, this granola bursts with cozy autumn flavor.
It’s no secret that I’m a granola enthusiast all year long, but there is something so right about it in autumn.
It’s probably the cinnamon– cinnamon features so heavily in recipes at this time of year, and there’s little that I love more than granola that is absolutely smothered in it.
It might be something less obvious and more atmospheric, though. Whenever I bake granola, it’s basically perfume for my kitchen, and the smell of the spices mixed with the warmth of the oven feels so perfectly, festively autumn-like to me.
Lightly sweet and perfectly spiced, this granola is a celebration of all my favorite fall flavors.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- ½ cup nuts and/or seeds of choice
- 2-4 tablespoons granulated sweetener (optional)
- 1-2 tablespoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon powdered ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 300° and grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, cereal, nuts/seeds, granulated sweetener, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Pour in the maple syrup, applesauce, and pumpkin, and stir until everything is coated.
- Spread the granola evenly onto the sheet and bake for 22-25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
Shared at Meatless Monday with Confessions of a Mother Runner and A Whisk and Two Wands; Meatless Monday with Running on Happy and The Fit Foodie Mama; Tips & Tricks Link Party; Wow Us Wednesdays; Thoughts of Home on Thursday; Weekend Potluck; Healthy Vegan Fridays with Rock My Vegan Socks and VNutrition; Sunday Fitness & Food Link-Up with Marathons & Motivation and IlkasBlog. For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Connect with me!