These creamy peanut butter frozen yogurt pops are a sweet way to cool down– perfect for hot summer weather!
I don’t know what it’s been like where you live, but around here it’s been hot and muggy and sticky and gross. I shouldn’t complain– I spend most of the year freezing– and I do appreciate warmer weather, but the last couple of weeks have been a little bit miserable. Thankfully, I have some of these yummy peanut butter frozen yogurt pops in the freezer!
There is something about Greek yogurt and peanut butter. The tanginess of the yogurt complements the richness of the peanut butter beautifully, and the two of them make for a gorgeously creamy and satisfying popsicle.
Even better? These frozen yogurt pops aren’t just an ideal way to cool off– peanut butter and Greek yogurt are good sources of protein, so they’re more of a substantial treat than your average popsicle.
Delicious and easy and made with only 5 ingredients, they may just become one of your new summer staples. 🙂
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup (granulated sweetener works here, too)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Add all of your ingredients to a blender and combine until smooth. You can also mix this by hand-- you'll just have to work harder!
- Pour into your popsicle molds. If you don't have any, paper cups and popsicle sticks are perfectly acceptable alternatives.
- Freeze until solid and enjoy!
This recipe is vegan with the appropriate yogurt.
*yield will vary depending on the size of your popsicle molds.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
- Currently Reading: The Trouble with Goats and Sheep by Joanna Cannon
- For sheer adorability, I’m not sure anything this week beats the faces of the Olympic gymnasts when Zac Efron surprised them.
- To be totally honest, I’ve reached the point where Olympic-Watching Fatigue has set in, but I’ll still waste time and unscramble the Olympic sport.
- Recipes I tried this week:
– Chilled Kiwi Cucumber Soup – Food, Pleasure & Health
– Summer Cilantro Lime Slaw – Easy Peasy Life Matters
Shared at Thoughts of Home on Thursday; Foodie Friday; Weekend Potluck; Sunday Fitness and Food Link-Up with Marathons & Motivation and IlkasBlog; Tips & Tricks Link Party; Wow Us Wednesdays. For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Connect with me!