There’s no need to turn on the oven for these chocolate peanut butter pretzel bites! You can create this sweet treat in five minutes– and with only four ingredients!
I hope we can all agree that combining chocolate and peanut butter was one of mankind’s greatest achievements.
Rich, lovely chocolate. Smooth, creamy peanut butter. They are two perfect things on their own, but together? There’s no way to go wrong with that!
So how do you take it to the next level? You bring some salt to the party. Pretzels enter perfectly into the chocolate-peanut butter mix– there’s something so satisfying about the blend of salty and sweet. They also add a lovely crunch and texture. When I’m feeling fancy, I use peanut butter-filled pretzels, because why not?
If all of those selling points weren’t enough, these bites are also incredibly easy to make, they’re no-bake, and you’ll only need four super common ingredients to make them. Even the hot weather doesn’t bring them down– I like these best when they’ve ever so slightly started to melt.
The only downside? They disappear almost as quickly as you make them! 🙂
- 1 cup pretzels, crushed
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Crush your pretzels-- I like a mix of fine crumbs and larger pretzel pieces. Measure out a cup AFTER crushing and set aside.
- Carefully melt your chocolate chips. I usually melt mine in the microwave for this recipe, but melting in a saucepan on the stovetop works, too.
- Add the peanut butter and maple syrup to the melted chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Add the crushed pretzels to the chocolate mix and stir until combined.
- Form the mixture into balls or bars and refrigerate until set.
This recipe is vegan with the appropriate chocolate chips.
Click here to see some of the tools and ingredients I use to make my recipes!
Shared at Meatless Monday with Confessions of a Mother Runner and A Whisk and Two Wands; Meatless Monday with Running on Happy and The Fit Foodie Mama; Wow Us Wednesdays; What’s Cookin’ Wednesday; Thoughts of Home on Thursday; Weekend Potluck‘ Sunday Fitness and Food Link-Up with Marathons & Motivation and IlkasBlog. For a complete list of where I share, click here.
This post contains affiliate links for products I use and recommend. If you purchase through those links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Connect with me!