This simple pizza flatbread for one is a quick and easy addition to meals– great by itself, or loaded up with your favorite toppings!
Pizza Flatbread for One
I love flatbread and I love pizza, and why not mash two great things together?
This single-serving flatbread takes very little time and effort to make, and there are so many different ways to use it. I like to eat it by itself as a side dish with salads, but it’s also great for wraps and for dipping. You could even double your pizza flavor– make a flatbread pizza with a pizza flatbread base! 😉
It’s also easy to play around with. I included my favorite seasonings in the recipe, but you can definitely throw in some extras. You can make it fancier by adding in chopped veggies or minced garlic– or anything else you like with your pizza!
- ⅓-½ cup flour of choice
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ⅛-¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- dash salt
- 3-4 tablespoons tomato or pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2-4 tablespoons mozzarella cheese shreds
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- Add the sauce and water and stir till combined; slowly add either more sauce or water if the dough is too dry.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Flatten the mixture on a skillet greased with cooking spray.
- Cook over medium heat until browned and set, then flip and cook the other side.
This flatbread is vegan with the appropriate cheese shreds.
Shared at Meatless Monday with Confessions of a Mother Runner and A Whisk and Two Wands; Meatless Monday with Running on Happy and The Fit Foodie Mama; Tasty Tuesdays; Wow Us Wednesdays; What’s Cookin’ Wednesday; Thoughts of Home on Thursday; Weekend Potluck; Healthy Vegan Fridays; Sunday Fitness & Food Link-Up with Marathons & Motivation and IlkasBlog. For a complete list of where I share, click here.