These chocolate cranberry cookies are filled with rich chocolate chips and sweet dried fruit– great for dessert, but healthy enough for breakfast!
Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
This is one of my favorite flavor combinations– chocolate is so good at complementing the light tartness of dried cranberries. The super soft texture of these cookies make them especially appealing to me in the morning, and though I’m never one to have a problem with eating cookies for breakfast, these are particularly guilt-free!
- ¾ cup flour
- ⅓ cup brown sugar or granulated sweetener of choice
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- dash salt
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2-3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350° and grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In an electric mixer, combine the flour, sweetener, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the milk, applesauce, and coconut oil and mix till combined.
- Fold in the cranberries and mini chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of the cookie dough onto the baking sheet and flatten.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
For a complete list of where I share, click here.