Mocha Protein Smoothie

Shake up your morning coffee routine with this delicious and satisfying mocha protein smoothie!

Mocha Protein Smoothie

Add a little bit of protein to your coffee to help get your day started–or to help pick you up midday! πŸ™‚

Mocha Protein Smoothie

Yield: 1 serving

Ingredients

• Β½ cup brewed coffee, chilled
  • ΒΌ cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
  • ΒΌ cup cottage cheese or Greek yogurt
  • 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
  • 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
  • sweetener of choice, to taste
  • handful of ice

Instructions

1. Pour everything into a blender and process until smooth. Top with whipped cream and dust with more cocoa if desired.
Recipe Management Powered by Zip Recipes Plugin

For a complete list of where I share, click here.

Connect with me!

Pinterest:Β CocosCookbook
Twitter:Β @CocosCookbook
Facebook:Β Courtney’s Cookbook
Instagram:Β Courtney’s Cookbook

55 comments

1. Stacey says:

This looks delicious! Should be pretty low calorie too. Right?

My biggest time wasting habit is reading blogs. I can do that all. day. long!!

Thank you for joining us at Thoughts of Home on Thursday. Pinning. πŸ™‚

• Courtney's Cookbook says:

Thank you!
      Definitely low calorie– before the sweetener and protein powder, this is only about 60 calories.
      Oh, I agree about the blogs. I’ll give myself 15 minutes to sit down and read them and before I know it, an hour has passed. πŸ™‚

2. lauraingallsgunn says:

Oh I am so very intrigued with the idea of adding cottage cheese to a smoothie. Can’t wait to try it!
    Thank you for so faithfully joining us at Thoughts of Home on Thursday. You are a treasured friend.

3. Fred says:

The best protein powder I’ve ever tried is Jay Robb vanilla whey protein. I use a scoop of that with just fruit and water and it’s delicious on its own!

4. Kim says:

Wow looks amazing and hard to believe it’s heathy! Yum! Thanks for linking up to Merry Monday! Pinned & Sharing on FB! Have a great week!
    Kim

5. Jenna Owens (@aSavoryFeast) says:

Mmm! I’m always looking for ways to get more protein and calcium in now that I’m pregnant. I can’t drink as much coffee as before but I can always make this decaf for now! Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe with the Wednesday Showcase.