Cinnamon Bun Wrap

When all you want is a cinnamon bun, but without all of the fuss that goes into baking one, this cinnamon bun wrap certainly hits the spot!

When all you want is a cinnamon bun, but without all of the fuss that goes into baking one, this cinnamon bun wrap certainly hits the spot!

Cinnamon Bun Wrap

I love cinnamon buns, but they can definitely be a pain to make. I spend a lot of time making other things taste like them, though, and this is one of my favorite alternatives.

Cinnamon Bun Wrap

Yield: 1 serving

Cinnamon Bun Wrap

Ingredients

• 1 tortilla (I used whole wheat)
  • 2 tablespoons cream cheese
  • sweetener of choice, to taste
  • cinnamon, to taste
  • glaze (optional)*

Instructions

1. Heat your tortilla slightly in the microwave, or cook on the stovetop over medium heat for about a minute.
  2. Mix the cream cheese with your sweetener, then spread it evenly over the tortilla.
  3. Sprinkle with your desired amount of cinnamon.
  4. Fold your tortilla to form a wrap, then top with glaze and more cinnamon if desired.

*The glaze I used in these pictures was made with almond milk mixed with vanilla protein powder, but powdered sugar or vanilla yogurt also work.

Recipe Management Powered by Zip Recipes Plugin

For a complete list of where I share, click here.

Connect with me!

Pinterest: CocosCookbook
Twitter: @CocosCookbook
Facebook: Courtney’s Cookbook
Instagram: Courtney’s Cookbook

83 comments

1. Stacey says:

I have to say that this looks amazing and so easy! What a smart idea. That swirly cinnamon on top sure makes me want to take a bite.

Yes, I love to have my toenails painted but my favorite is when it happens via a pedicure. 🙂

Happy Thoughts of Home. Pinning.

2. bucketlisttummy says:

This wrap looks awesome and it’s so simple! I definitely feel better when my toenails are painted – running has made them very “unpretty” so I welcome the added touch of color!

3. elizabeth959803 says:

Yes please to this! Also, I’m getting ready to paint my toenails in a little while (reward for working out)…love your hilarious comment on that. So glad I found all this loveliness today at Friday Funday!

4. sweetandstrongblog says:

I love this recipe! Looks so delicious! And if my toes aren’t painted I feel so gross, nothing beats a fresh pedicure ; )

5. vrmm26 says:

These look great! Perfect for a Sunday breakfast. And I agree with your #3! Thanks for linking up with Funtastic Friday.

6. TheSeanaMethod says:

Looks delicious, and I think kids would love being a part of the process. Lots of alternatives to make this fit a variety of tastes! And yes, I love getting my toenails painted. I don’t paint fingernails either, because my hands are too busy and the polish doesn’t last. But the toenails last forever.. makes me feel like summer has arrived! (visiting from Brag About It)

7. heatherbenton2014 says:

I can imagine these for late night (guilty) snack!!! Delicious looking and what a simple idea!! Thanks for sharing it on Dishing It & Digging It!!

8. Vicki Sinclair says:

WOW what a recipe! I saw you at Kathe with a E party! I linked my Manic Mondays Link-Up there too. Coming back now from being on hold a while, but Im at it again thank goodness. Im excited again! Thankyou…Im going to try this very soon!

9. Kathryn says:

Haha, I’m with you – actual cinnamon buns require far to much time and fuss… love that these have all the great flavors and come together so easily!

10. Linda says:

A nice and simple version for making these babies. There would be wonderful in the morning with a cup of steaming coffee. Loved that you shared them at DI&DI.

11. kim says:

I can’t tell you how intrigued I am with this recipe – my kids are pretty interested, too! haha! Thanks so much for sharing it with us and we hope you’ll link up with us again at You Link It We Make It! – Kim @ knockitoffkim.com