When all you want is a cinnamon bun, but without all of the fuss that goes into baking one, this cinnamon bun wrap certainly hits the spot!
Cinnamon Bun Wrap
I love cinnamon buns, but they can definitely be a pain to make. I spend a lot of time making other things taste like them, though, and this is one of my favorite alternatives.
- 1 tortilla (I used whole wheat)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- sweetener of choice, to taste
- cinnamon, to taste
- glaze (optional)*
- Heat your tortilla slightly in the microwave, or cook on the stovetop over medium heat for about a minute.
- Mix the cream cheese with your sweetener, then spread it evenly over the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with your desired amount of cinnamon.
- Fold your tortilla to form a wrap, then top with glaze and more cinnamon if desired.
*The glaze I used in these pictures was made with almond milk mixed with vanilla protein powder, but powdered sugar or vanilla yogurt also work.
For a complete list of where I share, click here.
Connect with me!