With the bright, summery taste of an orange creamsicle, this granola is a wholesome and delicious way to add a little bit of dessert to breakfast.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- ½ cup nuts and/or seeds of choice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sweetener of choice (optional)
- zest of one orange
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300° and grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, cereal, nuts/seeds, and, if using, the granulated sweetener.
- Pour in the orange zest, maple syrup, and vanilla extract, and stir until everything is coated.
- Spread the granola evenly onto the sheet and bake for 24-28 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- When the granola has cooled completely, stir in the white chocolate chips.
This granola is vegan with the appropriate white chocolate chips.
For a complete list of where I share, click here.