A good source of protein and fiber, these roasted chickpeas are full of delicious ranch flavor and are a great choice for healthy snacking.
They also add variety to your main and side dishes!
Roasted Ranch Chickpeas
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°, grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Drain and rinse your chickpeas. Pat them dry with a paper towel, then transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add the onion powder, garlic powder, dill weed, and salt and toss together with the chickpeas until everything is coated.
- Spread on to the baking sheet and cook for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through.